The Global Social Economy Forum (GSEF) is a global social and solidarity economy (SSE) network that aims to serve as a hub for sharing visions and experiences through cross-border collaboration and cooperation based on multilateral (public-private-community) partnerships for an inclusive, equitable and human centered world for all of us.
Trough collaboration between social economy organizations and local governments, GSEF pursues creation of quality jobs, fair growth, progress of grassroots democracy, and sustainable development. Values such as human dignity and sustainable ecology are to be the underlying principles for every GSEF activity.
The GSEF contributes to enhancing the quality and quantity of shared resources and promotes the fair approach and the use of such resources. The key to reclaiming the commons is trust and cooperation, which are the fundamentals for SSE. Ecosystem, culture, knowledge, and historical resources of all local communities are all important objectives of GSEF activities.
- GSEF promotes both personal and material exchanges and sharing among major global social economy actors. To this end, GSEF will establish an on/off platform and create diverse programs to activate the personal and material exchanges.
- GSEF supports local government and non-government agencies in the creation of a stable social economy network through the public-private-community partnerships
- GSEF supports every effort to form social economy associations and social economy support bodies in each region. Through these organizations, GSEF promotes various joint projects to spread the ecology of social economy on a global scale
- GSEF acknowledges a responsibility to support developing countries which suffer from poverty and serious underdevelopment, thereby promoting global solidarity and cooperation in the field of social economy to enhance the environment, economy, society, and culture of those countries.
- GSEF supports various global movements that are compatible with the social value we uphold and furthermore promotes collective actions to solve problems and global challenges that humanity faces.